
Today (Monday October 12, 2009 @ the Science Center) we went to a exhibit called Body Worlds. To tell you the truth, it was creepy. You would think so too if you went. Anyway, the first thing you hear when you enter is a heartbeat...... not one, but many, repeating in a awkward pace and you feel as if you want to leave. But in my case, too bad too sad. I kept on. I brushed my hand against the black wall as I bravely, courageously, heroishly (well maybe not the last one.... actually, yup your right. I'm lying) pushed on. What happened in the next hour or so were filled with horror. The minutes flew past as I faced against dead, skinless bodies, diseased lungs, dead fetuses (very sad), and animal hearts?! As the say, every dark cloud has it's silver lining, and in this case I got to touch geuninie human organs! Then, with haste, I hurried out of the exhibit.
No comments:
Post a Comment